Just getting started!
- We organize art shows weekly which showcase different artist. In so doing we have helped hundreds of artists promote and sell their work pro bono.
- Our Music and Piano Training class has and will provide jobs for Music Instructors
- We partner with local Churches every Saturday to visit shelters and provide food and clothes for those in need.
- We cook and feed the less privileged in Harford area every Sunday, with emphasis on elderly nutrition from food donated by local businesses.
- We added a Fundraising Campaign for persons with Hearing Disabilities in West Hartford.
- We have partnered with The Mill Farm Initiative to rehabilitate a 100,000 sq. ft. Historic Mill for Affordable Housing. There are 57 acres of land with the Miller's River running under the building. There will be a Hydroponic Farm, Camping, and opportunities to create Festivals held on the grounds and a permanent Art Gallery.
- We will have a Fresh Food Pantry starting September 2017.